Belle Epoque Classic Fountain - 4 spigots
This absinthe fountain is a PERFECT reproduction of an immensely rare original from around 1900.
This is the most robust, practical "real-world ready" fountain made anywhere. Fabricated entirely from glass and high-grade stainless steel, this is the first absinthe fountain to fully comply with EU food safety standards. The taps are of the highest possible quality, and the whole thing is easily disassembled for convenient cleaning.
This is by some distance, the highest grade absinthe fountain available today. An essential item for the serious absintheur,
who is looking for only the finest quality.
Advice on using your fountain:
• Before using for the first time, rinse the fountain's glass reservoir with warm water.
• Fill half of the fountain reservoir with spring water and add a large quantity of ice cubes or a block of ice (a half bottle of frozen spring water for example).
• Let the whole fountain cool for at least 10 minutes.
• The rate of flow from the spigots is important. If too slow, the absinthe will warm up to room temperature, if too fast, the absinthe won’t exhibit a proper louche. Adjust the spigots until you are a satisfied with the result.
• After use, empty your fountain and if possible let it dry upside down with all spigots in an open position.
• Do not rinse your fountain with hot water immediately after use, the glass reservoir could crack due to the sudden change between iced and hot water.
Give us your impressions: